Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bad Hair Days....anyone??



Which do you have more of?Is it more often that you will wake up and be feeling so in love with your hair, and it's listening to your every command, and doing everything you want it to?Or is it more common for you to wake up and feel BLAH about it, or dissatisfied in some shape or form with it, or it's just not really doing what you want, lol.Personally, I feel like I have more bad hair days than good. A good hair day is very rare (at least a true blue one for me), but when I am having that good hair day.....I feel way 5x cheerier about my overall appearance that day. It just boosts my mood! So though rarer, they are lovely.Go from having a bad hair day to a great hair day with these tips of moi ;)


Most modern women are familiar with that gut-sinking moment when one looks in the mirror and realizes the cold, hard truth: It's going to be a bad hair day.Well, for those days when the hair goddesses do not smile upon you kindly, we believe every lady can take her hair look from fright to sight to be seen with minimal effort. In other words, when life gives you less-than-perfect hair, you need to take those strands in your hands and whip them into shape.

-You should try a deep conditioning treatment. Do you have split ends or breakage? I find that I get the frizz when my hair hasn't been trimmed or the ends split. Silk Elements has a glossing polish that you can use before and after you apply heat to your hair. I've used it for years, it requires such a small amount that I've only had to purchase 2 bottles since I started using it.

-if you put a little bit of lotion, any lotion that'd you use for let's say..maybe your hands or so on and work it gently into your hair it should take off the static. It leaves your hair really nice, and smooth (not to mention pretty smelling if your lotion has a fragrance)if you put a little bit of lotion, any lotion that'd you use for let's say..maybe your hands or so on and work it gently into your hair it should take off the static. It leaves your hair really nice, and smooth (not to mention pretty smelling if your lotion has a fragrance)

-I chemically process my hair to make it straight. I use Garnier Fructis products. If you have trouble with frizz, many people do, you might try using the Silk Elements in tiny quantities. I have friends that are white who have tried it and it's worked for them, they just use smaller amounts than I do.

and I save the best for the last.....Use olive oil and be done with it.The most natural way that our hair can handle.

All in alllll....may our bad hair days become rarer and rarer with this tips.Aminnn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment